East Ayrshire residents who are originally from countries within the EU can apply for settled status after Brexit.

Your local Citizens advice office can help you through the process with their EU Citizens Support Service.

If you have specific immigration or residency issues or have difficulty getting the evidence you need to apply, we can help you.

Visit your local CAB or call the helpline: 0800 916 9847.